Thursday, January 18, 2018

New year, time to refresh the gift shop and maybe a new vendor soon

Winter blahs, yuck !
I've been cleaning and restocking the gift shop as January is almost always a slow month for sales so it is a great time to get things done in here to get ready for Spring.
Stop by soon for your Treasure Hunt at Diana's Gift Shop 6177 Youngstown-Hubbard Road in Hubbard, Ohio any Wednesday and the first Sunday each month from noon - 5 and Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays from 10 - 5.
The crochet booth is now restocked as is the vintage jewelry booth and collectibles.
We may be getting a new dog treat maker in soon.  I meet with her next week.  I have waited so long for my last one to restart her business, but her life is still not allowing that to happen and my customers want locally made homemade dog treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours