Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pet Stuff for sale :) in Hubbard Ohio and beyond

I just got a whole box of dog stuff in because I couldn't pass it up for the price.
I needed some new harnesses, leashes, and new toys... for my 2 Beagles and went searching the web. I found someone who was closing their pet store and I got this whole box of dog harnesses, dog collars, dog leashes, dog toys, dog outfits and dog coats for small dogs, and other dog stuff !
There was some cat collars and cat leashes too.
I am going to see if my cousin's girlfriend who runs the new store on Youngstown-Hubbard Road in Hubbard, Ohio called "Petzie's - Pet Stuff - Gift Shop - Books and So Much More" wants to put my extras in her store on consignment.
If not, I will start a little online store for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours