Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pet Stuff for sale - Update

Do you know anyone who needs dog collars, dog leashes, dog harnesses, Titan training collar extra links, dog outfits for small dogs ?
Please send them my way ;)

I bought out a small pet store.
This pet stuff is all new, but because it was hanging/sitting in a store, some of
it got a little dusty or a little dinged up, and some of the packages
have sun fade... .
So I'm listing... these things for less than they were supposed to be.
These are scans as I don't have my camera.
I do combine for shipping IF you email me after you are finished buying - please see the FAQ for the rest of the details.

I have just started listing them, so please check back often as there will be more:

http://organicgiftsbydiana.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=1055123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours