Thursday, December 24, 2009

My little reporter

My 11 year old has an interview at The Winner a big store in a neighboring town that sells designer women's clothes at a discount.
She is doing a backyard history project for the Quest program at her school on the store as it has been around for quite a few years.
I hate going into town on busy days, but she has to get her school work done.

I helped her a little to refine her introduction and the questions that she will be asking in the interview.
She did a great job and didn't need very much refining at all.

She called on Tuesday to introduce herself and set up this appointment.
She did great on the phone introduction and explanation of the assignment.

That's my girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours