Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diana's products can be found in Hubbard Ohio

Thanks to the wonderful New York Times article last Thursday - see my last blog post - I have had so much interest in my all natural and handmade products.

My website has become very popular:
http://organicgiftsbydiana.mybisi.com/

For the local folks:
I have a display set up at Fabulous Interiors on the Square in Hubbard Ohio and a small display set up at Petzie's Gift Shop at 6177 Youngstown-Hubbard Road in Hubbard.
If you go to either, please tell them I sent you.

I do not "sell" from the house/shop, but I sometimes allow appointments to visit and if you happen to see something you like, well...
Right now though everything is a mess because I was right in the middle of drying a bunch of of my herbs and flowers (which are spread out all over) and was/am infusing several batches of my scented oils for the perfumes and soaps...
So, I am not taking visitors for a while until I start to get caught up a little ;)
AND, I have been inundated with emails and orders because of the article so I am even more behind in my work, but it is a nice problem to have in this economy - LOL

Organically Yours,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours