Thursday, June 10, 2010

My New York Times write up

I was interviewed by The New York Times about how I make my all natural perfumed products and other products like my body balms and hand-sewn items... from my organic garden.

I am just a small fry in the world of Natural Perfumery, but was still included among the others because he really liked how I live and that I try to teach others about natural living too in my Squidoo lenses/pages... .
It pays to Squidoo folks, so if you are not there already, go to my Squidoo page called Natural Perfumed body creams and click the link to make your own page.

My part is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/garden/10perfume.html?pagewanted=1&ref=garden

Organically Yours,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diana's Zazzle store - My designs OR yours